Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dinner Audience


Tai stayed home with Amelia yesterday since he wasn't feeling well and since her daycare was closed because of Columbus Day it worked out very well for all of us. Apparently, Columbus Day is a big holiday in the Northeast...most companies shut down, lots of parades in the city, etc...who knew?
Anyways, after getting home from work last night, I started cooking dinner and I put Amelia in her bouncy seat with me in the kitchen so I could watch her. As usual, Max was laying on the kitchen floor watching me, waiting for me to drop anything so he could get a treat. So before I knew it, I had a my own little dinner audience. I thought it was pretty funny since they both seemed very focused on me. I'm not much of a cook, but the good thing is Amelia doesn't know any better and Max loves all food.

No comments: