Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Blog






So just to give everyone fair warning, I'm very new at the whole blog thing. I mean I only recently figured out what a blog was, but my friend Rebecca started one (http://www.redheadheston.blogspot.com/) to record all the neat things that her little boy, Heston, was doing and I thought Amelia Belle deserved the same. Also, since we live in New Jersey and our family lives in Alabama, Colorado and Alaska, I figured this would be a great way to share all the exciting things that Amelia is doing, so here goes...
As anyone who reads this blog probably already knows, Amelia was born on July 20, 2008, which means she is 11 weeks and 6 days old. She weighed 9lbs and 7oz when she was born, which was shocking to me (dad was a big baby, but mom was small so we thought she would be somewhere between...instead she beat us both). To me she is the spitting image of her father. Her hair is exactly the same as here dad's. Her eye color changes daily, but I'm betting she ends up with dad's blue eyes. Of course, all this is fine with me as I think her dad is pretty good looking.

She is such an amazing person and it is so exciting to see her change on a daily basis. She really is starting to have her own personality and it is so neat to see how she seems to have traits from both mom and dad. As of right now, she loves to eat, take baths and she's sleeping through the night, which is huge for Tai and I since we both work. We are currently in the process of trying to move to Birmingham, AL so that we can be closer to our family because she's really missing out on getting to know her family and of course, they are all missing out on getting to know her and she's the coolest baby ever. So as you can see, moving back really does make a lot of sense.

Since this is my first blog, I'm going to keep it short and let all of you know that there will definitely be more to come.

1 comment:

Alicia-EDT 630 said...

She is absolutely beautiful Lindsey! Can't wait til' ya'll get back home!!