Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tai's Last Week





Tomorrow is Tai's last day at Capstone. I'm a little sad to think that we won't be able to see each other throughout the day or eat lunch together everyday like we do now, but it is sort of nice to think that we'll each have our own careers. Also, it's exciting to know that we're getting closer to moving back to Birmingham. As most of you know, we're in the process of finishing our house in New Jersey so we can put it on the market to sell. We're both nervous because of course the housing market has gone down the toilet, but we're ready to move back so it is worth it to sell now. I'm posting some pictures of when we bought the house which was in March of 2006. We've done a ton of work to it and next week I'll post the "after" pictures so you can see the change. We're really proud of all the work we've accomplished and it is a little sad to leave after we've worked so hard, but it is very rewarding to know that we are all going to be close to our family.

Poppy (my dad) came to visit last night and he got to see Amelia for the first time in over a month. He was amazed at how much she had grown. Max was more excited than anyone to see my dad. I think Max has a thing for my dad because just like every other time my dad has visited, Max jumped all over him the whole time he was at the house. I told him Max senses evil which is he behaves that way around him, but Tai and I definitely need to do a better job at training him. CC (my mom) is coming to visit Monday and I know she is going to go crazy when she sees Amelia. I'm really excited about her coming too because I love having her here and we miss her. You never realize how wonderful moms really are until you become one yourself.
We're hoping to take Amelia Pumpkin shopping this weekend so I hope to have some good pictures to post this weekend.

No comments: